Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KINASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINASE exist?
Definitions of KINASE in dictionaries:
- noun - an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of a proenzyme to an active enzyme
- Any of various enzymes that catalyze the transfer of a phosphate group from a donor, such as ADP or ATP, to an acceptor.
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 6 letters in KINASE: A E I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINASE plus a wildcard: KINASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINASE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KINASE
- Phosphorylation of the Protein
- Index of imagesf27404
- Src kinase Hck Hematopoietic cell kinase atp kinase structure-quinasa ...
- The active catalytic subunit of Protein kinase A (surface ...
- ... kinase. Causes symptoms treatment cAMP-dependent protein kinase
- Src-kinase-Hck-Hematopoietic-cell-kinase-atp-kinase-structure-quinasa ...
- ... Biotech Weblog Studying Tyrosine kinase Src and Cancer Drug Discovery
- 3Targeting protein kinase transcripts
- FileCreatine kinase.PNG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Inactive Form of Tyrosine kinase Prior to binding of an activating ...