Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KINASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINASES exist?
Definitions of KINASES in dictionaries:
- noun - an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of a proenzyme to an active enzyme
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 7 letters in KINASES: A E I K N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINASES plus a wildcard: KINASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINASES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KINASES
- Figure 1 Issues and progress with protein kinase inhibitors for ...
- ... inhibits plant immune kinases Nature Nature Publishing Group
- Back to article Back to figures and tables Previous figure Next ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Activin receptors Activin Receptor-Like kinases
- Proteomics Services PTMScan Direct SerThr kinases
- Regulators of cyclin-dependent kinases are crucial for maintaining ...
- Tyrosine kinase Role and significance in Cancer
- Cell Research - Figure 1 for article kinases meet at TSC
- MAP-kinase phosphorylation pathway activated by Ras PPT PowerPoint ...