Scrabble word: KEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEN exist?
Definitions of KEN in dictionaries:
- noun - range of what one can know or understand
- noun - the range of vision
- Perception; understanding: complex issues well beyond our ken.
- Range of vision.
- View; sight.
- To know (a person or thing).
- To have knowledge or an understanding of.
- adj - to have a true understanding of [v KNEW, KNOWN, KNOWING, KNOWS] : KNOWABLE
There are 3 letters in KEN: E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEN plus a wildcard: KEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEN
Images for KEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.