Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does NECK exist?
Definitions of NECK in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body
- noun - a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- noun - a cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- noun - a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form
- noun - an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer
- verb - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
- The part of the body joining the head to the shoulders or trunk.
- The part of a garment around or near the neck.
- A narrow or constricted part of a structure, as of a bone or an organ, that joins its parts; a cervix.
- The part of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- A relatively narrow elongation, projection, or connecting part: a neck of land; the neck of a flask.
- The narrow part along which the strings of an instrument extend to the pegs.
- Solidified lava filling the vent of an extinct volcano.
- The siphon of a bivalve mollusk, such as a clam.
- To kiss and caress amorously.
- verb - to kiss and caress in lovemaking
There are 4 letters in NECK: C E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NECK plus a wildcard: NECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NECK
Images for NECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.