Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does NECK exist?
Definitions of NECK in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body
- noun - a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- noun - a cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- noun - a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form
- noun - an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer
- verb - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
- The part of the body joining the head to the shoulders or trunk.
- The part of a garment around or near the neck.
- A narrow or constricted part of a structure, as of a bone or an organ, that joins its parts; a cervix.
- The part of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- A relatively narrow elongation, projection, or connecting part: a neck of land; the neck of a flask.
- The narrow part along which the strings of an instrument extend to the pegs.
- Solidified lava filling the vent of an extinct volcano.
- The siphon of a bivalve mollusk, such as a clam.
- To kiss and caress amorously.
- v - to kiss and caress in lovemaking
There are 4 letters in NECK: C E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NECK plus a wildcard: NECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NECK
Images for NECK
- Secret to Having Clear & Smooth neck Skin - Simply Fitness
- Fig. 161. - Anterior surface of the neck.
- neck Anatomy Area & Diagram Body Maps
- neck and Carotid Arteries
- neck Surgery
- Head and neck - History questions
- neck injuries can be serious and can affect your ability to walkstand ...
- Anatomy Drawing The Head and neck