Scrabble word: NECKS
Is NECKS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NECKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body
- noun - a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- noun - a cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- noun - a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form
- noun - an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer
- verb - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
- verb - to kiss and caress in lovemaking
There are 5 letters in NECKS: C E K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NECKS
Click to search all anagrams of NECKS plus a wildcard: NECKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NECKS
Images for NECKS
Lookup in Wiki for NECKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.