Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NECKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NECKS exist?
Definitions of NECKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body
- noun - a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- noun - a cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- noun - a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form
- noun - an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer
- verb - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
- v - to kiss and caress in lovemaking
There are 5 letters in NECKS: C E K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NECKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NECKS plus a wildcard: NECKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NECKS
Images for NECKS
- Long necks - Page 2 - Vanguard News Network Forum
- Songs from the Forest Why rednecks just need to leave the forest ...
- New Species Of Giraffe Found
- Young Long Neck Karen Lady - Padaung Hilltribe - Chiang Dao
- Shady Brook Farms Turkey necks are all-natural minimally processed ...
- How do you get a big neck like this (pic) - Bodybuilding.com Forums
- Classic Fit V-Neck White 2-Pack - RibbedTee
- Volcanic necks
- Chicken necks - Knights Meats
- Two chicken necks. These two totaled 2.5 oz.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.