Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEN exist?
Definitions of KEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a funeral lament sung with loud wailing
- verb - express grief verbally
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - intense or sharp
- adj - very good
- adj - painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- adj - having a sharp cutting edge or point
- Having a fine, sharp cutting edge or point.
- Having or marked by intellectual quickness and acuity.
- Acutely sensitive: a keen ear.
- Sharp; vivid; strong: “His entire body hungered for keen sensation, something exciting” (Richard Wright).
- Intense; piercing: a keen wind.
- Pungent; acrid: A keen smell of skunk was left behind.
- Ardent; enthusiastic: a keen chess player.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- Great; splendid; fine: What a keen day! [Middle English kene, from Old English cKne, brave.
- A loud, wailing lament for the dead.
- v - to wail loudly over the dead
There are 4 letters in KEEN: E E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEEN plus a wildcard: KEEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEEN
Images for KEEN
- keen Sandals The Future Of Footwear Sandals And Flip Flops
- keen Venice H2 Sandals - WomensKeep your outdoor interests well ...
- keen Briggs - Womens Free Shipping
- keen Contest Experience South Africa While Making a Difference in the ...
- keen Footwear Shoes Youths Zan Shoe
- keen Sandals - Newport H2
- keen Venice H2 Grape Sandal Womens
- keen Newport H2 Sandals Free Shipping
- keen Womens Whisper Sandal - deleted colour - Bivouac Online Store
- keen Commuter Sandals Ripping Style