Scrabble word: KEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEN exist?
Definitions of KEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a funeral lament sung with loud wailing
- verb - express grief verbally
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - intense or sharp
- adj - very good
- adj - painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- adj - having a sharp cutting edge or point
- Having a fine, sharp cutting edge or point.
- Having or marked by intellectual quickness and acuity.
- Acutely sensitive: a keen ear.
- Sharp; vivid; strong: “His entire body hungered for keen sensation, something exciting” (Richard Wright).
- Intense; piercing: a keen wind.
- Pungent; acrid: A keen smell of skunk was left behind.
- Ardent; enthusiastic: a keen chess player.
- Great; splendid; fine: What a keen day! [Middle English kene, from Old English cKne, brave.
- A loud, wailing lament for the dead.
- verb - to wail loudly over the dead
There are 4 letters in KEEN: E E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEEN plus a wildcard: KEEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEEN
Images for KEEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.