Scrabble word: KEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEN exist?
Definitions of KEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a funeral lament sung with loud wailing
- verb - express grief verbally
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - intense or sharp
- adj - very good
- adj - painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- adj - having a sharp cutting edge or point
- Having a fine, sharp cutting edge or point.
- Having or marked by intellectual quickness and acuity.
- Acutely sensitive: a keen ear.
- Sharp; vivid; strong: “His entire body hungered for keen sensation, something exciting” (Richard Wright).
- Intense; piercing: a keen wind.
- Pungent; acrid: A keen smell of skunk was left behind.
- Ardent; enthusiastic: a keen chess player.
- Great; splendid; fine: What a keen day! [Middle English kene, from Old English cKne, brave.
- A loud, wailing lament for the dead.
- verb - to wail loudly over the dead