Scrabble word: KNEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNEE exist?
Definitions of KNEE in dictionaries:
- noun - hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella
- noun - joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped
- noun - the part of a trouser leg that provides the cloth covering for the knee
- The joint between the thigh and the lower leg, formed by the articulation of the femur and the tibia and covered anteriorly by the patella.
- The region of the leg that encloses and supports this joint.
- An analogous joint or part of a leg of a quadruped vertebrate.
- Something resembling the human knee, such as a bent piece of pipe.
- The part of a garment, as of trousers, that covers the knee.
- An abrupt woody projection arising from the roots of some swamp-growing trees: cypress knees.
- verb - to strike with the knee (a joint of the leg)
There are 4 letters in KNEE: E E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNEE plus a wildcard: KNEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNEE
Images for KNEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.