Scrabble word: KNEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNEE exist?
Definitions of KNEE in dictionaries:
- noun - hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella
- noun - joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped
- noun - the part of a trouser leg that provides the cloth covering for the knee
- The joint between the thigh and the lower leg, formed by the articulation of the femur and the tibia and covered anteriorly by the patella.
- The region of the leg that encloses and supports this joint.
- An analogous joint or part of a leg of a quadruped vertebrate.
- Something resembling the human knee, such as a bent piece of pipe.
- The part of a garment, as of trousers, that covers the knee.
- An abrupt woody projection arising from the roots of some swamp-growing trees: cypress knees.
- verb - to strike with the knee (a joint of the leg)