Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KERN exist?
Definitions of KERN in dictionaries:
- noun - United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945)
- noun - the part of a metal typeface that projects beyond its body
- verb - furnish with a kern
- verb - remove a portion of space between (adjacent letters)
- A medieval Scottish or Irish foot soldier.
- A loutish person.
- The portion of a typeface that projects beyond the body or shank of a character.
- v - to be formed with a projecting typeface
There are 4 letters in KERN: E K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KERN plus a wildcard: KERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KERN
Images for KERN
- Studio Gallery presents kern A Retrospective Exhibition Featuring the ...
- Tattoo Artist of the Week Tim kern Joey Voodoo
- New Page 1 [www.californiaaircheck.com]
- Richard kern Retrospective Opening in LES - ANIMAL
- Lustier Look At Richard kern - ANIMAL
- Sunn kern - Le forum VTT - biKING66 4.0
- Richard kern
- Adventure Travel Ratings kern Outfitters - National Geographic ...
- kern River Map Home
- kern River Campgrounds California Rivers Waterfalls Sourthern ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.