Scrabble word: KERNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KERNS exist?
Definitions of KERNS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945)
- noun - the part of a metal typeface that projects beyond its body
- verb - furnish with a kern
- verb - remove a portion of space between (adjacent letters)
- verb - to be formed with a projecting typeface
There are 5 letters in KERNS: E K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KERNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KERNS plus a wildcard: KERNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KERNS
Images for KERNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.