Scrabble word: SINKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINKER exist?
Definitions of SINKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small ring-shaped friedcake
- noun - a weight that sinks (as to hold nets or fishing lines under water)
- noun - a pitch that curves downward rapidly as it approaches the plate
- One that sinks, as a weight used for sinking fishing lines or nets.
- A doughnut.
- A sinkerball.
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE
There are 6 letters in SINKER: E I K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINKER plus a wildcard: SINKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.