Scrabble word: RINSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RINSE exist?
Definitions of RINSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint
- noun - the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
- noun - the act of giving a light tint to the hair
- noun - washing lightly without soap
- verb - wash off soap or remaining dirt
- verb - clean with some chemical process
- verb - rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
- To wash lightly with water.
- To remove (soap, for example) by washing lightly in water.
- The act of washing lightly.
- A solution, such as water, used in rinsing.
- A solution used in coloring or conditioning the hair.
- adj - to cleanse with clear water [v RINSED, RINSING, RINSES] : RINSABLE, RINSIBLE
There are 5 letters in RINSE: E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RINSE