Scrabble word: RINSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RINSE exist?
Definitions of RINSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint
- noun - the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
- noun - the act of giving a light tint to the hair
- noun - washing lightly without soap
- verb - wash off soap or remaining dirt
- verb - clean with some chemical process
- verb - rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
- To wash lightly with water.
- To remove (soap, for example) by washing lightly in water.
- The act of washing lightly.
- A solution, such as water, used in rinsing.
- A solution used in coloring or conditioning the hair.
- adj - to cleanse with clear water [v RINSED, RINSING, RINSES] : RINSABLE, RINSIBLE
There are 5 letters in RINSE: E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RINSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RINSE plus a wildcard: RINSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RINSE
Images for RINSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.