Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIN exist?
Definitions of RESIN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules
- Any of numerous clear to translucent yellow or brown, solid or semisolid, viscous substances of plant origin, such as copal, rosin, and amber, used principally in lacquers, varnishes, inks, adhesives, synthetic plastics, and pharmaceuticals.
- Any of numerous physically similar polymerized synthetics or chemically modified natural resins including thermoplastic materials such as polyvinyl, polystyrene, and polyethylene and thermosetting materials such as polyesters, epoxies, and silicones that are used with fillers, stabilizers, pigments, and other components to form plastics.
- v - to treat with resin (a viscous substance obtained from certain plants)
There are 5 letters in RESIN: E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESIN plus a wildcard: RESIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIN
- ABL Stevens - fibreglass repair resin suppliers polymer suppliers ...
- FileOlibanum resin.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Diana King Jewellery - resin Collection
- ... supplier of raw plastic resin available in various forms of bulk
- Gravel resin Carbon
- resin Products Manufacturers Suppliers Industry Exporters ...
- plastic resin crafts Supplier plastic resin crafts Products ...
- ... Epoxy resinWholesale Phenolic resinLiquid Phenolic resin Suppliers
- resin Joel Berman Glass Studios
- Name of artwork resin Sample for Public art
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.