Scrabble word: SENIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENIOR exist?
Definitions of SENIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
- noun - a person who is older than you are
- adj - older
- adj - used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college
- adj - advanced in years
- Being in a position, rank, or grade above others of the same set or class: a senior officer; the senior ship in the battle group.
- Having precedence in making certain decisions.
- A person who is older than another: She is eight years my senior.
- A senior citizen: “The interests of seniors tend to be... varied... Their energy levels... can be every bit as intense as those expended by younger people” (Elaine Sherman).
- One that is of a higher position, rank, or grade than another in the same set or class.
- A student in the fourth year of high school or college.
- noun - a person who is older than another