Scrabble word: SENIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENIOR exist?
Definitions of SENIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
- noun - a person who is older than you are
- adj - older
- adj - used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college
- adj - advanced in years
- Being in a position, rank, or grade above others of the same set or class: a senior officer; the senior ship in the battle group.
- Having precedence in making certain decisions.
- A person who is older than another: She is eight years my senior.
- A senior citizen: “The interests of seniors tend to be... varied... Their energy levels... can be every bit as intense as those expended by younger people” (Elaine Sherman).
- One that is of a higher position, rank, or grade than another in the same set or class.
- A student in the fourth year of high school or college.
- noun - a person who is older than another
There are 6 letters in SENIOR: E I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENIOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENIOR plus a wildcard: SENIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENIOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.