Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENIOR exist?
Definitions of SENIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
- noun - a person who is older than you are
- adj - older
- adj - used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college
- adj - advanced in years
- Being in a position, rank, or grade above others of the same set or class: a senior officer; the senior ship in the battle group.
- Having precedence in making certain decisions.
- A person who is older than another: She is eight years my senior.
- A senior citizen: “The interests of seniors tend to be... varied... Their energy levels... can be every bit as intense as those expended by younger people” (Elaine Sherman).
- One that is of a higher position, rank, or grade than another in the same set or class.
- A student in the fourth year of high school or college.
- n - a person who is older than another
There are 6 letters in SENIOR: E I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENIOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENIOR plus a wildcard: SENIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENIOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENIOR
- ... Birthday Celebration for senior Citizens to Obtain Government Services
- NJ Department of senior Entertainment Services
- What is Total senior Care
- senior couple - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - senior ...
- Its A Fact. seniors Love Charter Bus Tours
- ... Colorado senior Portrait Photography photography workshop
- Express Yourself Boulder High School senior Portrait Photographer
- senior citizens are constantly being criticized for every conceivable ...
- senior citizens telling the cashier that they are indeed a senior ...
- senior Appreciation Days comes to Carbondale