Scrabble word: NOISE
Is NOISE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NOISE in dictionaries:
- noun - sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound)
- noun - the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality
- noun - electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- noun - a loud outcry of protest or complaint
- noun - incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks
- noun - the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
- verb - emit a noise
- Sound or a sound that is loud, unpleasant, unexpected, or undesired.
- Sound or a sound of any kind: The only noise was the wind in the pines.
- A loud outcry or commotion: “Whatever the fate of Eureka, it should have some positive effects, even if modest in comparison to its political noise, for the technological cooperation of European firms” (Foreign Affairs).
- A disturbance, especially a random and persistent disturbance, that obscures or reduces the clarity of a signal.
- Irrelevant or meaningless data generated by a computer along with desired data.
- A complaint or protest.
- To spread the rumor or report of.
- To talk much or volubly.
- These nouns refer to loud, confused, or disagreeable sound or sounds.
- verb - to spread as a rumor or report
There are 5 letters in NOISE: E I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOISE
Click to search all anagrams of NOISE plus a wildcard: NOISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOISE
Images for NOISE
Lookup in Wiki for NOISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.