Scrabble word: LESION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LESION exist?
Definitions of LESION in dictionaries:
- noun - any localized abnormal structural change in a bodily part
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- A wound or an injury.
- A localized pathological change in a bodily organ or tissue.
- An infected or diseased patch of skin.
- verb - to cause an abnormal change in the structure of an organ
There are 6 letters in LESION: E I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LESION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LESION plus a wildcard: LESION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LESION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LESION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.