Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOE exist?
Definitions of SLOE in dictionaries:
- noun - wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh
- noun - a thorny Eurasian bush with plumlike fruits
- noun - small sour dark purple fruit of especially the Allegheny plum bush
- See <A href="AHD3_B.
- Either of two eastern North American plum trees or shrubs, Prunus alleghaniensis, having dark purple fruit, or P.
- The tart, plumlike fruit of either of these plants.
- n - a plumlike fruit
There are 4 letters in SLOE: E L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOE plus a wildcard: SLOE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOE
Images for SLOE
- sloe Gin Home Cocktails and Events Blog
- Blackthorn Bushes Blackthorn (sloe) Native Trees for Sale - Trees ...
- Winter Warmer sloe Gin Recipe
- sloe gin finding your own sloes Gastronomy Domine
- Very Early sloe Gin Recipe Loaf Online
- FileCloseup of blackthorn aka sloe aka prunus spinosa sweden 20050924 ...
- sloe Gin
- sloe Gin We Grow Our Own
- sloe and hawthorn berries - C0116455 - enlarged - Science Photo ...
- sloe or Blackthorn Berries