Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOE exist?
Definitions of SLOE in dictionaries:
- noun - wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh
- noun - a thorny Eurasian bush with plumlike fruits
- noun - small sour dark purple fruit of especially the Allegheny plum bush
- Either of two eastern North American plum trees or shrubs, Prunus alleghaniensis, having dark purple fruit, or P.
- The tart, plumlike fruit of either of these plants.
- noun - a plumlike fruit
There are 4 letters in SLOE: E L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOE plus a wildcard: SLOE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOE
Images for SLOE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.