Scrabble word: HOLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLES exist?
Definitions of HOLES in dictionaries:
- noun - an opening into or through something
- noun - an opening deliberately made in or through something
- noun - one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
- noun - an unoccupied space
- noun - a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- noun - a fault
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- verb - hit the ball into the hole
- verb - make holes in
- verb - to make a hole (a cavity in a solid)
There are 5 letters in HOLES: E H L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLES plus a wildcard: HOLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLES
Images for HOLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.