Is SHOVEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOVEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for lifting loose material
- noun - the quantity a shovel can hold
- noun - a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- noun - a machine for excavating
- verb - dig with or as if with a shovel
- A tool with a handle and a broad scoop or blade for digging and moving material, such as dirt or snow.
- A large mechanical device or vehicle for heavy digging or excavation.
- The amount that a shovel can hold; a shovelful: One shovel of dirt.
- To move or remove with a shovel.
- To make with a shovel: shoveled a path through the snow.
- To convey or throw in a rough or hasty way, as if with a shovel: He shoveled the food into his mouth.
- To dig or work with a shovel.
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)
There are 6 letters in SHOVEL: E H L O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOVEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOVEL, to go: SHOVEL?
Rearrange the letters in SHOVEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOVEL
What's nearby SHOVEL
Lookup in Wiki for SHOVEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOVEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOVEL"