Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHOVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOVEL exist?
Definitions of SHOVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for lifting loose material
- noun - the quantity a shovel can hold
- noun - a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- noun - a machine for excavating
- verb - dig with or as if with a shovel
- A tool with a handle and a broad scoop or blade for digging and moving material, such as dirt or snow.
- A large mechanical device or vehicle for heavy digging or excavation.
- The amount that a shovel can hold; a shovelful: One shovel of dirt.
- To move or remove with a shovel.
- To make with a shovel: shoveled a path through the snow.
- To convey or throw in a rough or hasty way, as if with a shovel: He shoveled the food into his mouth.
- To dig or work with a shovel.
- v - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)
There are 6 letters in SHOVEL: E H L O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOVEL plus a wildcard: SHOVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOVEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOVEL
- Inventing ...The United Inventors Association Well thats ...
- Sell shovelspade Wholesale Sell shovelspade from shovel Chinese ...
- But thats how thousands of business people deliver presentations ...
- spade shovel - photopicture definition - spade shovel word and phrase ...
- Contractors shovel Tool Hire Hirestation
- Round Point shovel - Forensics Source
- ... Outdoors & Gardening Winter Products shovels Bulldog Snow shovel
- Fox Aluminium Snow shovel Preview
- Lopata Flow Snow shovel Snowboard Zezula
- ... Wallpaper PC Miscellaneous shovel Wallpaper desktop 1024x768
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.