Scrabble word: SHOVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOVEL exist?
Definitions of SHOVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for lifting loose material
- noun - the quantity a shovel can hold
- noun - a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- noun - a machine for excavating
- verb - dig with or as if with a shovel
- A tool with a handle and a broad scoop or blade for digging and moving material, such as dirt or snow.
- A large mechanical device or vehicle for heavy digging or excavation.
- The amount that a shovel can hold; a shovelful: One shovel of dirt.
- To move or remove with a shovel.
- To make with a shovel: shoveled a path through the snow.
- To convey or throw in a rough or hasty way, as if with a shovel: He shoveled the food into his mouth.
- To dig or work with a shovel.
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)