Scrabble word: HOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOVE exist?
Definitions of HOVE in dictionaries:
- verb - utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- verb - throw with great effort
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - lift or elevate
- verb - move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- A municipal borough of southeast England on the English Channel west of Brighton.
- verb - to lift forcefully
There are 4 letters in HOVE: E H O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOVE plus a wildcard: HOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOVE
Images for HOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.