Scrabble word: HOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOVE exist?
Definitions of HOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - an upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling)
- noun - (geology) a horizontal dislocation
- noun - the act of lifting something with great effort
- noun - an involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting
- noun - the act of raising something
- noun - throwing something heavy (with great effort)
- A municipal borough of southeast England on the English Channel west of Brighton.
- verb - to lift forcefully
There are 4 letters in HOVE: E H O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOVE plus a wildcard: HOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOVE
Images for HOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.