Scrabble word: HOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOVER exist?
Definitions of HOVER in dictionaries:
- verb - be undecided about something
- verb - move to and fro
- verb - hang in the air
- verb - be suspended in the air, as if in defiance of gravity
- verb - hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- To remain floating, suspended, or fluttering in the air: gulls hovering over the waves.
- The act or state of hovering: a helicopter in hover.
- verb - to hang suspended in the air
There are 5 letters in HOVER: E H O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOVER plus a wildcard: HOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOVER
Images for HOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.