Is HOVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOVER in various dictionaries:
- verb - be undecided about something
- verb - move to and fro
- verb - hang in the air
- verb - be suspended in the air, as if in defiance of gravity
- verb - hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- To remain floating, suspended, or fluttering in the air: gulls hovering over the waves.
- The act or state of hovering: a helicopter in hover.
- verb - to hang suspended in the air
There are 5 letters in HOVER: E H O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOVER, to go: HOVER?
Rearrange the letters in HOVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOVER
What's nearby HOVER
Lookup in Wiki for HOVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOVER"