Scrabble word: HOOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOVER exist?
Definitions of HOOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States industrialist who manufactured vacuum cleaners (1849-1932)
- noun - United States lawyer who was director of the FBI for 48 years (1895-1972)
- noun - 31st President of the United States
- noun - a kind of vacuum cleaner
- verb - clean with a vacuum cleaner
- A city of north-central Alabama, a suburb of Birmingham.
- verb - to clean with a vacuum cleaner
There are 6 letters in HOOVER: E H O O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOVER plus a wildcard: HOOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOVER
Images for HOOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.