Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOVEL exist?
Definitions of HOVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - small crude shelter used as a dwelling
- A small, miserable dwelling.
- An open, low shed.
- v - to live in a small, miserable dwelling
There are 5 letters in HOVEL: E H L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOVEL plus a wildcard: HOVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOVEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOVEL
- Beggar in the centre of Athens
- hovel - Ivan Shishkin - WikiPaintings.org
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word hovel
- Cambodia hovel (See More On Gallery) Stock Photo 2909589 ...
- Irish hovel Greeting Card
- The hovel dry inside.
- Russell Lee Home Sweet hovel - December 1936.
- Type II This hovel is a larger rectangular structure made in the ...
- Witches hovel Buildings
- Warlord Games Pre-Painted Saxon hovel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.