Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLE exist?
Definitions of VOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small mouselike rodents of the family Cricetidae (especially of genus Microtus) having a stout short-tailed body and inconspicuous ears and inhabiting fields or meadows
- The winning of all the tricks during the play of one hand, as of bridge; a grand slam.
- v - to win all the tricks in a card game
There are 4 letters in VOLE: E L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLE plus a wildcard: VOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLE
Images for VOLE
- Bank vole Photos Bank vole Images NaturePhoto-CZ
- Aphids Badger Bank voleBeetle
- FileWater.vole.arp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- vole Control Uconnladybugs Blog
- Wildlife Imaging by Chris Grady - Animal ImagesBank voleBank vole-4
- Field vole Short-tailed vole Photos Field vole Short-tailed vole ...
- voles (remember the V)
- FileBank vole.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bank vole videos photos and facts - Clethrionomys glareolus - ARKive