Scrabble word: CLOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOVE exist?
Definitions of CLOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic flower bud of a clove tree
- noun - moderate sized very symmetrical red-flowered evergreen widely cultivated in the tropics for its flower buds which are source of cloves
- noun - one of the small bulblets that can be split off of the axis of a larger garlic bulb
- noun - spice from dried unopened flower bud of the clove tree
- verb - separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- verb - make by cutting into
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- An evergreen tree (Syzygium aromaticum) native to the Moluccas and widely cultivated in warm regions for its aromatic dried flower buds.
- A flower bud of this plant, used whole or ground as a spice.
- One of the small sections of a separable bulb, as that of garlic.
- A past tense of cleave1.
- A past participle of cleave1.
- noun - a spice
There are 5 letters in CLOVE: C E L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOVE plus a wildcard: CLOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOVE
Images for CLOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.