Scrabble word: LOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOVE exist?
Definitions of LOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- noun - any object of warm affection or devotion
- noun - a beloved person
- noun - a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- noun - a score of zero in tennis or squash
- noun - sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- verb - have a great affection or liking for
- verb - get pleasure from
- verb - be enamored or in love with
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
- Sexual passion.
- Sexual intercourse.
- A love affair.
- An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
- A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved.
- An expression of one’s affection: Send him my love.
- A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
- Eros or Cupid.
- A zero score in tennis.
- To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward (a person): We love our parents.
- To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a person).
- To have an intense emotional attachment to: loves his house.
- To embrace or caress.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To like or desire enthusiastically: loves swimming.
- To have charity for.
- To experience deep affection or intense desire for another.
- verb - to feel great affection for