Scrabble word: LOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOVE exist?
Definitions of LOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- noun - any object of warm affection or devotion
- noun - a beloved person
- noun - a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- noun - a score of zero in tennis or squash
- noun - sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- verb - have a great affection or liking for
- verb - get pleasure from
- verb - be enamored or in love with
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
- Sexual passion.
- Sexual intercourse.
- A love affair.
- An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
- A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved.
- An expression of one’s affection: Send him my love.
- A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
- Eros or Cupid.
- A zero score in tennis.
- To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward (a person): We love our parents.
- To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a person).
- To have an intense emotional attachment to: loves his house.
- To embrace or caress.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To like or desire enthusiastically: loves swimming.
- To have charity for.
- To experience deep affection or intense desire for another.
- verb - to feel great affection for
There are 4 letters in LOVE: E L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOVE plus a wildcard: LOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOVE
Images for LOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.