Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOVEL exist?
Definitions of NOVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - an extended fictional work in prose
- noun - a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - pleasantly new or different
- A fictional prose narrative of considerable length, typically having a plot that is unfolded by the actions, speech, and thoughts of the characters.
- The literary genre represented by novels.
- Strikingly new, unusual, or different.
- noun - a fictional prose narrative
There are 5 letters in NOVEL: E L N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOVEL plus a wildcard: NOVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOVEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.