Scrabble word: NOVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOVEL exist?
Definitions of NOVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - an extended fictional work in prose
- noun - a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - pleasantly new or different
- A fictional prose narrative of considerable length, typically having a plot that is unfolded by the actions, speech, and thoughts of the characters.
- The literary genre represented by novels.
- Strikingly new, unusual, or different.
- noun - a fictional prose narrative