Scrabble word: GLOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOVE exist?
Definitions of GLOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball
- noun - handwear: covers the hand and wrist
- noun - boxing equipment consisting of big and padded coverings for the fists of the fighters
- A fitted covering for the hand with a separate sheath for each finger and the thumb.
- A gauntlet.
- An oversized padded leather covering for the hand, used in catching balls, especially one with more finger sheaths than the catcher’s or first baseman’s mitt.
- A boxing glove.
- To furnish with gloves.
- To don gloves, as before performing an operation on a patient.
- verb - to furnish with gloves (hand coverings)