Scrabble word: GLOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOVE exist?
Definitions of GLOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball
- noun - handwear: covers the hand and wrist
- noun - boxing equipment consisting of big and padded coverings for the fists of the fighters
- A fitted covering for the hand with a separate sheath for each finger and the thumb.
- A gauntlet.
- An oversized padded leather covering for the hand, used in catching balls, especially one with more finger sheaths than the catcher’s or first baseman’s mitt.
- A boxing glove.
- To furnish with gloves.
- To don gloves, as before performing an operation on a patient.
- verb - to furnish with gloves (hand coverings)
There are 5 letters in GLOVE: E G L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOVE plus a wildcard: GLOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOVE
Images for GLOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.