Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GROVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROVEL exist?
Definitions of GROVEL in dictionaries:
- verb - show submission or fear
- To behave in a servile or demeaning manner; cringe.
- To lie or creep in a prostrate position, as in subservience or humility.
- To give oneself over to base pleasures: “Have we not groveled here long enough, eating and drinking like mere brutes?” (Walt Whitman).
- verb - to crawl in an abject manner
There are 6 letters in GROVEL: E G L O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROVEL plus a wildcard: GROVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROVEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GROVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.