Scrabble word: GROVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROVE exist?
Definitions of GROVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small growth of trees without underbrush
- noun - garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth
- A small wood or stand of trees that lacks dense undergrowth.
- A group of trees planted and cultivated for the production of fruit or nuts: an orange grove.
- adj - a small forested area [n -S] : GROVED
There are 5 letters in GROVE: E G O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROVE plus a wildcard: GROVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROVE
Images for GROVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.