Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GROOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROOVE exist?
Definitions of GROOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- noun - a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- noun - (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
- verb - make a groove in, or provide with a groove
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A long, narrow furrow or channel.
- A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
- A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is especially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
- A very pleasurable experience.
- To take great pleasure or satisfaction; enjoy oneself: just sitting around, grooving on the music.
- To be affected with pleasurable excitement.
- To react or interact harmoniously.
- verb - to form a groove (a long, narrow depression)
There are 6 letters in GROOVE: E G O O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROOVE plus a wildcard: GROOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROOVE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GROOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.