Scrabble word: GROOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROOVE exist?
Definitions of GROOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- noun - a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- noun - (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
- verb - make a groove in, or provide with a groove
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A long, narrow furrow or channel.
- A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
- A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is especially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
- A very pleasurable experience.
- To take great pleasure or satisfaction; enjoy oneself: just sitting around, grooving on the music.
- To be affected with pleasurable excitement.
- To react or interact harmoniously.
- verb - to form a groove (a long, narrow depression)