Scrabble word: OGRE
Is OGRE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OGRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - (folklore) a giant who likes to eat human beings
- A giant or monster in legends and fairy tales that eats human beings.
- A person who is felt to be particularly cruel, brutish, or hideous.
- noun - a strange or terrifying creature
There are 4 letters in OGRE: E G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OGRE
Click to search all anagrams of OGRE plus a wildcard: OGRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OGRE
Images for OGRE
Lookup in Wiki for OGRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.