Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERGOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERGOT exist?
Definitions of ERGOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant disease caused by the ergot fungus
- noun - a fungus that infects various cereal plants forming compact black masses of branching filaments that replace many grains of the plant
- A fungus (Claviceps purpurea) that infects various cereal plants and forms compact black masses of branching filaments that replace many of the grains of the host plant.
- The disease caused by such a fungus.
- The dried sclerotia of ergot, usually obtained from rye seed and used as a source of several medicinally important alkaloids and as the basic source of lysergic acid.
- n - any of a major group of lower plants
There are 5 letters in ERGOT: E G O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERGOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERGOT plus a wildcard: ERGOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERGOT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERGOT
- Symptoms Caused ByConsumption of ergot of Rye
- Diseases of Rye and Triticale
- ergot 300x222 ergot
- Left) ergot on rye. Courtesy R.A. Kilpatrick. (Right) St. Anthony ...
- Sclerotia of the ergot fungus Claviceps purpurea in a barley head ...
- Wheat infected by ergot.
- ... crop the next field over - and decided to look for my friend ergot
- Rye ergot caused by Claviceps purpurea .
- ergot in rye head