Scrabble word: ERGOT
Is ERGOT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ERGOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant disease caused by the ergot fungus
- noun - a fungus that infects various cereal plants forming compact black masses of branching filaments that replace many grains of the plant
- A fungus (Claviceps purpurea) that infects various cereal plants and forms compact black masses of branching filaments that replace many of the grains of the host plant.
- The disease caused by such a fungus.
- The dried sclerotia of ergot, usually obtained from rye seed and used as a source of several medicinally important alkaloids and as the basic source of lysergic acid.
- noun - any of a major group of lower plants
There are 5 letters in ERGOT: E G O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERGOT
Click to search all anagrams of ERGOT plus a wildcard: ERGOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERGOT
Images for ERGOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.