Scrabble word: FORGET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGET exist?
Definitions of FORGET in dictionaries:
- verb - dismiss from the mind
- verb - be unable to remember
- verb - forget to do something
- verb - leave behind unintentionally
- To be unable to remember (something).
- To treat with thoughtless inattention; neglect: forget one’s family.
- To leave behind unintentionally.
- To fail to mention.
- To banish from one’s thoughts: forget a disgrace.
- To disregard on purpose.
- To cease remembering: Let’s forgive and forget.
- To fail or neglect to become aware at the proper or specified moment: forgot about my dental appointment.
- verb - to fail to remember