Scrabble word: FORGET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGET exist?
Definitions of FORGET in dictionaries:
- verb - dismiss from the mind
- verb - be unable to remember
- verb - forget to do something
- verb - leave behind unintentionally
- To be unable to remember (something).
- To treat with thoughtless inattention; neglect: forget one’s family.
- To leave behind unintentionally.
- To fail to mention.
- To banish from one’s thoughts: forget a disgrace.
- To disregard on purpose.
- To cease remembering: Let’s forgive and forget.
- To fail or neglect to become aware at the proper or specified moment: forgot about my dental appointment.
- verb - to fail to remember
There are 6 letters in FORGET: E F G O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGET plus a wildcard: FORGET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGET
Images for FORGET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.