Scrabble word: ROTE
Is ROTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROTE in dictionaries:
- noun - memorization by repetition
- A memorizing process using routine or repetition, often without full attention or comprehension: learn by rote.
- Mechanical routine.
- The sound of surf breaking on the shore.
- A medieval stringed instrument variably identified with a lyre, lute, or harp.
- noun - mechanical routine
There are 4 letters in ROTE: E O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTE
Click to search all anagrams of ROTE plus a wildcard: ROTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTE
Images for ROTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.