Scrabble word: OTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OTHER exist?
Definitions of OTHER in dictionaries:
- adj - not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied
- adj - recently past
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- adj - very unusual
- Being the remaining one of two or more: the other ear.
- Being the remaining ones of several: His other books are still in storage.
- Different from that or those implied or specified: Any other person would tell the truth.
- Of a different character or quality: “a strange, other dimension... where his powers seemed to fail” (Lance Morrow).
- Of a different time or era either future or past: other centuries; other generations.
- Additional; extra: I have no other shoes.
- Opposite or contrary; reverse: the other side.
- Alternate; second: every other day.
- Of the recent past: just the other day.
- The remaining one of two or more: One took a taxi, and the other walked home.
- A different person or thing: one hurricane after the other.
- An additional person or thing: How many others will come later? — pron.
- In another way; otherwise; differently: She performed other than perfectly.
- noun - one that remains of two or more
There are 5 letters in OTHER: E H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OTHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OTHER plus a wildcard: OTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OTHER
Images for OTHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.