Scrabble word: OTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OTHER exist?
Definitions of OTHER in dictionaries:
- adj - not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied
- adj - recently past
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- adj - very unusual
- Being the remaining one of two or more: the other ear.
- Being the remaining ones of several: His other books are still in storage.
- Different from that or those implied or specified: Any other person would tell the truth.
- Of a different character or quality: “a strange, other dimension... where his powers seemed to fail” (Lance Morrow).
- Of a different time or era either future or past: other centuries; other generations.
- Additional; extra: I have no other shoes.
- Opposite or contrary; reverse: the other side.
- Alternate; second: every other day.
- Of the recent past: just the other day.
- The remaining one of two or more: One took a taxi, and the other walked home.
- A different person or thing: one hurricane after the other.
- An additional person or thing: How many others will come later? — pron.
- In another way; otherwise; differently: She performed other than perfectly.
- noun - one that remains of two or more