Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THEORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEORY exist?
Definitions of THEORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world
- noun - a tentative insight into the natural world
- noun - a belief that can guide behavior
- Systematically organized knowledge applicable in a relatively wide variety of circumstances, especially a system of assumptions, accepted principles, and rules of procedure devised to analyze, predict, or otherwise explain the nature or behavior of a specified set of phenomena.
- Such knowledge or such a system.
- Abstract reasoning; speculation.
- A belief that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: rose early, on the theory that morning efforts are best; the modern architectural theory that less is more.
- An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.
- noun - a group of propositions used to explain a class of phenomena
There are 6 letters in THEORY: E H O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEORY plus a wildcard: THEORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEORY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THEORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.