Scrabble word: TORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORE exist?
Definitions of TORE in dictionaries:
- noun - commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- noun - a large convex molding
There are 4 letters in TORE: E O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORE plus a wildcard: TORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORE
Images for TORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.