Scrabble word: FORTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTE exist?
Definitions of FORTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an asset of special worth or utility
- noun - (music) loud
- noun - the stronger part of a sword blade between the hilt and the foible
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adv - used as a direction in music
- Something in which a person excels.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something at which a person is particularly skilled”: Writing fiction is her forte.
- A note, passage, or chord played forte.
- noun - a strong point
There are 5 letters in FORTE: E F O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORTE plus a wildcard: FORTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTE
Images for FORTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.