Scrabble word: FORTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTE exist?
Definitions of FORTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an asset of special worth or utility
- noun - (music) loud
- noun - the stronger part of a sword blade between the hilt and the foible
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adv - used as a direction in music
- Something in which a person excels.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something at which a person is particularly skilled”: Writing fiction is her forte.
- A note, passage, or chord played forte.
- noun - a strong point