Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLORET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLORET exist?
Definitions of FLORET in dictionaries:
- noun - a diminutive flower (especially one that is part of a composite flower)
- A small or reduced flower, especially one of the grasses and composite plants, such as a daisy.
- n - a small flower
There are 6 letters in FLORET: E F L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLORET plus a wildcard: FLORET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLORET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLORET
- floret - Wikipedia
- Ray floret (as in Cichorioideae and the outer florets in Asteroideae)
- floret 68x32 Swag Pair - Heritage Lace Romantic Collection - 6290ES ...
- DateiKreidler florett GT.JPG Wikipedia
- FileOrd7 3 floret penta til.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- An Elegant Fall Wedding Bouquet
- FileKreidler florett rot.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Disc floret (as in Asteroideae)
- Nathalie floret
- Also see floret illustration below)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.