Scrabble word: FELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELT exist?
Definitions of FELT in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- noun - an intuitive awareness
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a property perceived by touch
- noun - manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
- verb - mat together and make felt-like
- verb - cover with felt
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- A fabric of matted, compressed animal fibers, such as wool or fur, sometimes mixed with vegetable or synthetic fibers.
- A material resembling this fabric.
- Made of, relating to, or resembling felt.
- To make into felt.
- To cover with felt.
- To press or mat (something) together.
- verb - to mat together