Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELT exist?
Definitions of FELT in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- noun - an intuitive awareness
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a property perceived by touch
- noun - manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
- verb - mat together and make felt-like
- verb - cover with felt
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- A fabric of matted, compressed animal fibers, such as wool or fur, sometimes mixed with vegetable or synthetic fibers.
- A material resembling this fabric.
- Made of, relating to, or resembling felt.
- To make into felt.
- To cover with felt.
- To press or mat (something) together.
- v - to mat together
There are 4 letters in FELT: E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELT plus a wildcard: FELT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELT
Images for FELT
- Buy DirectCompare Prices felt
- First youre gonna need some felt. I bought mine from this sweet ...
- My Raina Sunshine felt flower love
- felt flower tutorial whip up
- Etsy Finds felt Flowers Creative Accidents First ponder then ...
- felt Roses Centerpiece With felt Tablecloth
- felt Hydrangea Clips and Headbands
- FAIR TRADE felt FLOWER & BALL NECKLACE & BRACELET SETNECKLACETotal ...
- IMG 7725 300x262 Eco Friendly felt Projects for Kids of All Ages
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.