Scrabble word: FELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELT exist?
Definitions of FELT in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- verb - mat together and make felt-like
- verb - cover with felt
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- verb - have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- verb - undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- verb - be felt or perceived in a certain way
- verb - grope or feel in search of something
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - examine (a body part) by palpation
- verb - find by testing or cautious exploration
- verb - produce a certain impression
- verb - pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- A fabric of matted, compressed animal fibers, such as wool or fur, sometimes mixed with vegetable or synthetic fibers.
- A material resembling this fabric.
- Made of, relating to, or resembling felt.
- To make into felt.
- To cover with felt.
- To press or mat (something) together.
- verb - to mat together
There are 4 letters in FELT: E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELT plus a wildcard: FELT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELT
Images for FELT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.