Scrabble word: LEFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEFT exist?
Definitions of LEFT in dictionaries:
- noun - location near or direction toward the left side
- noun - those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- noun - the hand that is on the left side of the body
- noun - the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
- noun - a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
- verb - go away from a place
- verb - go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- verb - act or be so as to become in a specified state
- verb - leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - put into the care or protection of someone
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- verb - have left or have as a remainder
- verb - be survived by after one's death
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - leave behind unintentionally
- adj - being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north
- adj - not used up
- adj - intended for the left hand
- adj - of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
- adv - toward or on the left
- Of, belonging to, located on, or being the side of the body to the north when the subject is facing east.
- Of, relating to, directed toward, or located on the left side.
- Located on the left side of a person facing downstream: the left bank of a river.
- Often Left.
- The direction or position on the left side.
- The left side.
- The left hand.
- A turn in the direction of the left hand or side.
- Often Left.
- The people and groups who advocate liberal, often radical measures to effect change in the established order, especially in politics, usually to achieve the equality, freedom, and well-being of the common citizens of a state.
- The opinion of those advocating such measures.
- A blow delivered by a boxer’s left hand.
- Left field.
- adj - pertaining to the side of the body to the north when one faces east
- noun - the left side or hand
There are 4 letters in LEFT: E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEFT plus a wildcard: LEFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEFT
Images for LEFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.