Scrabble word: LEFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEFT exist?
Definitions of LEFT in dictionaries:
- noun - location near or direction toward the left side
- noun - those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- noun - the hand that is on the left side of the body
- noun - the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
- noun - a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
- noun - the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
- noun - permission to do something
- noun - the act of departing politely
- adj - being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north
- adj - not used up
- adj - intended for the left hand
- adj - of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
- adv - toward or on the left
- Of, belonging to, located on, or being the side of the body to the north when the subject is facing east.
- Of, relating to, directed toward, or located on the left side.
- Located on the left side of a person facing downstream: the left bank of a river.
- Often Left.
- The direction or position on the left side.
- The left side.
- The left hand.
- A turn in the direction of the left hand or side.
- Often Left.
- The people and groups who advocate liberal, often radical measures to effect change in the established order, especially in politics, usually to achieve the equality, freedom, and well-being of the common citizens of a state.
- The opinion of those advocating such measures.
- A blow delivered by a boxer’s left hand.
- Left field.
- adj - pertaining to the side of the body to the north when one faces east
- noun - the left side or hand