Scrabble word: FLUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUTE exist?
Definitions of FLUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a high-pitched woodwind instrument
- noun - a tall narrow wineglass
- noun - a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- verb - form flutes in
- A high-pitched woodwind instrument consisting of a slender tube closed at one end with keys and finger holes on the side and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown.
- Any of various similar reedless woodwind instruments, such as the recorder.
- An organ stop whose flue pipe produces a flutelike tone.
- A long, usually rounded groove incised as a decorative motif on the shaft of a column, for example.
- A similar groove or furrow, as in a pleated ruffle of cloth or on a piece of furniture.
- A tall, narrow wineglass, often used for champagne.
- To produce in a flutelike tone.
- To make flutes in (a column, for example).
- To play a flute.
- To sing, whistle, or speak with a flutelike tone.
- verb - to play on a flute (a woodwind instrument)
There are 5 letters in FLUTE: E F L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUTE plus a wildcard: FLUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUTE
Images for FLUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.