Scrabble word: FLUENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUENT exist?
Definitions of FLUENT in dictionaries:
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- Able to express oneself readily and effortlessly: a fluent speaker; fluent in three languages.
- Flowing effortlessly; polished: speaks fluent Russian; gave a fluent performance of the sonata.
- Flowing or moving smoothly; graceful: a yacht with long, fluent curves.
- Flowing or capable of flowing; fluid.
- adv - spoken or written with effortless ease [adj] : FLUENTLY
There are 6 letters in FLUENT: E F L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUENT plus a wildcard: FLUENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUENT
Images for FLUENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.