Scrabble word: FLUENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUENT exist?
Definitions of FLUENT in dictionaries:
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- Able to express oneself readily and effortlessly: a fluent speaker; fluent in three languages.
- Flowing effortlessly; polished: speaks fluent Russian; gave a fluent performance of the sonata.
- Flowing or moving smoothly; graceful: a yacht with long, fluent curves.
- Flowing or capable of flowing; fluid.
- adv - spoken or written with effortless ease [adj] : FLUENTLY