Scrabble word: FLUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUE exist?
Definitions of FLUE in dictionaries:
- noun - flat bladelike projection on the arm of an anchor
- noun - organ pipe whose tone is produced by air passing across the sharp edge of a fissure or lip
- noun - a conduit to carry off smoke
- A pipe, tube, or channel for conveying hot air, gas, steam, or smoke, as from a furnace or fireplace to a chimney.
- An organ pipe sounded by means of a current of air striking a lip in the side of the pipe and causing the air within to vibrate.
- The lipped opening in such a pipe.
- A fishing net.
- adj - an enclosed passageway for directing a current [n -S] : FLUED
There are 4 letters in FLUE: E F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUE plus a wildcard: FLUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUE
Images for FLUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.