Scrabble word: FLUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUE exist?
Definitions of FLUE in dictionaries:
- noun - flat bladelike projection on the arm of an anchor
- noun - organ pipe whose tone is produced by air passing across the sharp edge of a fissure or lip
- noun - a conduit to carry off smoke
- A pipe, tube, or channel for conveying hot air, gas, steam, or smoke, as from a furnace or fireplace to a chimney.
- An organ pipe sounded by means of a current of air striking a lip in the side of the pipe and causing the air within to vibrate.
- The lipped opening in such a pipe.
- A fishing net.
- adj - an enclosed passageway for directing a current [n -S] : FLUED