Scrabble word: FLUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUME exist?
Definitions of FLUME in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow gorge with a stream running through it
- noun - watercourse that consists of an open artificial chute filled with water for power or for carrying logs
- A narrow gorge, usually with a stream flowing through it.
- An open artificial channel or chute carrying a stream of water, as for furnishing power or conveying logs.
- verb - to convey by means of an artificial water channel