Scrabble word: FLUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUME exist?
Definitions of FLUME in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow gorge with a stream running through it
- noun - watercourse that consists of an open artificial chute filled with water for power or for carrying logs
- A narrow gorge, usually with a stream flowing through it.
- An open artificial channel or chute carrying a stream of water, as for furnishing power or conveying logs.
- verb - to convey by means of an artificial water channel
There are 5 letters in FLUME: E F L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUME plus a wildcard: FLUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUME
Images for FLUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.