Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUFFLE exist?
Definitions of MUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a kiln with an inner chamber for firing things at a low temperature
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- To wrap up, as in a blanket or shawl, for warmth, protection, or secrecy.
- To wrap or pad in order to deaden the sound: muffled the drums.
- To deaden (a sound): The sand muffled the hoofbeats.
- To make vague or obscure: “His message was so muffled by learning and ‘artiness’” (Walter Blair).
- To repress; stifle.
- Something that muffles.
- A kiln or part of a kiln in which pottery can be fired without being exposed to direct flame.
- The fleshy, hairless snout of certain mammals, such as ruminants.
- verb - to wrap with something to deaden sound
There are 6 letters in MUFFLE: E F F L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUFFLE plus a wildcard: MUFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUFFLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.