Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUMBLE exist?
Definitions of FUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) dropping the ball
- verb - feel about uncertainly or blindly
- verb - make one's way clumsily or blindly
- verb - handle clumsily
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - drop or juggle or fail to play cleanly a grounder
- To touch or handle nervously or idly: fumble with a necktie.
- To grope awkwardly to find or to accomplish something: fumble for a key.
- To proceed awkwardly and uncertainly; blunder: fumble through a speech.
- To drop a ball that is in play.
- To mishandle a ground ball.
- To touch or handle clumsily or idly: “fumbled the receiver into its cradle” (Howard Kaplan).
- To make a mess of; bungle.
- To feel or make (one’s way) awkwardly.
- To drop (a ball) while in play.
- To mishandle (a ground ball).
- The act or an instance of fumbling.
- A ball that has been fumbled.
- v - to handle clumsily
There are 6 letters in FUMBLE: B E F L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUMBLE plus a wildcard: FUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUMBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUMBLE
- brett favre fumble
- 19.jan.2013 - fumble foi o cachorrinho eleito melhor jogador do ...
- New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez 6 fumble in the first half ...
- fumble - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lets Play fumble
- Scrollsaw Projects
- ... on Steelers tailback Rashard Mendenhall Hes a fumble machine
- South Haven Tribune - Sports and recreation10.12.11Three Rivers spoils ...
- We live in little rooms and fumble stories Kate Gale A Mind Never ...