Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUMBLE exist?
Definitions of FUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) dropping the ball
- verb - feel about uncertainly or blindly
- verb - make one's way clumsily or blindly
- verb - handle clumsily
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - drop or juggle or fail to play cleanly a grounder
- To touch or handle nervously or idly: fumble with a necktie.
- To grope awkwardly to find or to accomplish something: fumble for a key.
- To proceed awkwardly and uncertainly; blunder: fumble through a speech.
- To drop a ball that is in play.
- To mishandle a ground ball.
- To touch or handle clumsily or idly: “fumbled the receiver into its cradle” (Howard Kaplan).
- To make a mess of; bungle.
- To feel or make (one’s way) awkwardly.
- To drop (a ball) while in play.
- To mishandle (a ground ball).
- The act or an instance of fumbling.
- A ball that has been fumbled.
- verb - to handle clumsily
There are 6 letters in FUMBLE: B E F L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUMBLE plus a wildcard: FUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUMBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.