Scrabble word: FUME
Is FUME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FUME in dictionaries:
- noun - a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
- verb - be mad, angry, or furious
- verb - emit a cloud of fine particles
- verb - treat with fumes, expose to fumes, especially with the aim of disinfecting or eradicating pests
- verb - be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- Vapor, gas, or smoke, especially if irritating, harmful, or strong.
- A strong or acrid odor.
- A state of resentment or vexation.
- To subject to or treat with fumes.
- To give off in or as if in fumes.
- To emit fumes.
- To rise in fumes.
- To feel or show resentment or vexation.
- verb - to give off fumes (gaseous exhalations)
There are 4 letters in FUME: E F M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUME
Click to search all anagrams of FUME plus a wildcard: FUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUME
Images for FUME
Lookup in Wiki for FUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.