Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEMUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEMUR exist?
Definitions of FEMUR in dictionaries:
- noun - the longest and thickest bone of the human skeleton
- A bone of the leg situated between the pelvis and knee in human beings.
- A functionally similar bone in the leg or hind limb of a vertebrate animal.
- The thick, most muscular segment of the insect leg, situated between the trochanter and the tibia.
- n - a bone of the leg
There are 5 letters in FEMUR: E F M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEMUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEMUR plus a wildcard: FEMUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEMUR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEMUR
- Labelled diagram of the femur
- YOUR femur MY CORKSCREW
- femur Trochanter
- femur 3.gif
- femur - Images
- FOTOS DIBUJOS IMAGENES BIOLOGIA QUIMICA IMAGENES DEL HUESO femur
- Le fmur est un os long de la cuisse. Brichard Wikimedia CC by ...
- IMAGENES DEL HUESO femur
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.