Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRENUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRENUM exist?
Definitions of FRENUM in dictionaries:
- A membranous fold of skin or mucous membrane that supports or restricts the movement of a part or organ, such as the small band of tissue that connects the underside of the tongue to the floor of the mouth.
- n - a connecting fold of membrane
There are 6 letters in FRENUM: E F M N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRENUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRENUM plus a wildcard: FRENUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRENUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRENUM
- Filefrenum ladder.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- before laser frenectory
- my self done frenum Tribalectic
- My frenum & 5mm PAMy frenum & 5mm PA
- Tattoo by Vladi - Frenulo-frenum-SmileyFrenulo - Smiley Inverso
- Note the prominent lingual frenum below the tongue that causes this ...
- Lingual Frenulum Pierced
- Filefrenum piercing with 10 gauge straight barbell..jpg - Wikipedia ...
- Filefrenum composite.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Maxillary Labial frenum and Tongue Tie TempestBeauty